Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Remember, remember the 5th of November..." Pictures

 If you listen to Hugh Grant's narrative at the start of the movie, Notting Hill, Portobello Road is the road of the market!
Me with the Portobello Road behind me!

Part of the crowed street of Portobello Road -- It was actually difficult to get good pictures because it is packed walking through the crowd. There really aren't good opportunites unless you get off onto a little side street (these pictures are actually from Saturday)
 Tower Bridge - NOT London Bridge.
 Me at Tower Bridge.
Tower Bridge from the other side.
 This is London Bridge.
 Yup - just a normal looking bridge. Can't really believe they made a whole song about it, but then I'm not English so I think I might be missing the great appeal.
The Eye of London or The London Eye
 Parliament and Big Ben!!!!
Me with Parliament and Big Ben in the background
 Big Ben! I got to hear the bell chime! So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment