Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Land of the Irish Pictures

 The top of the gate to Marsh's Library
 Me about to go in to Marsh's Library...sadly no pictures of the inside. Not allowed. But a cool memory to say the least. I wish you guys could see it. It's beautiful.
Inside St. Patrick's Cathedral.
 Me in St. Patrick's Cathedral.
 A cute little column of stairs I found in the Cathedral -- I wanted to go up.
The entrance to the stairs...
 Should I go up the stairs???...
The park behind St. Patrick's Cathedral. The pictures don't even show how green the grass actually is.
 Me in the park.
 The Door of Reconciliation. See below for details
If you guys save this pic and turn in on its side and read it sideways -- yes, I know -- but it makes the print bigger and you can read the fasinating story behind the door above.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I can't wait to see more of them when you return! I love love love the photos of you with the marvelous backgrounds! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, The Door of Reconciliation...AWESOME!

    How wonderful that you're in Ireland now! You're seeing some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite an adjustment being in Ireland where everything is in English...Sometimes I find myself thinking, "that's not that old, it's not writting in Italian/French/Latin." It's funny. I got so use to not understanding everything, it's weird now that I can.

    ReplyDelete