Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oo La La Pictures

 The Sacred Heart. I'm really sad I couldn't take pictures of the inside, but it's still really impressive.
 The Moulin Rouge!! Roooooxanne!
Me outside the Moulin Rouge! I would like to see a show sometime.

 Just a Parisian street.
Another street. These are really cool to walk up and down in -- the little side streets. I window shop -- fun fact, the translation of "Window Shop" into French is "Licking the Windows." I was licking the windows at this sweet shop today - they had constructed these cool things out of chocolate - there was a high heel shoe I thought they had just propped on top of a chocolate dome. Nope, the shoe was all chocolate too and covered in a red shinny glaze. I was thankful I didn't have any cash on me right then. I'd have bought the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment