Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I know it's only the early afternoon at home, but it's the end of the day here:

MOM!!! Happy Mother's Day!! I love you so much and miss you terribly!!! I wish I was there right now to give you a big hug and tell you in person what a great mom you are!! I could not hope to ever find a better support and inspiration! Even though I don't say it nearly enough, I appreciate everything you've ever given me. You are the best parts of myself. Thank you. Have a fabulous day.

P.S. I don't know if Adam followed instructions and got you at least a card. I hope so. If not, well, we'll try again next year.

TINA!!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! I don't quite know how I ended up with two moms and two great inspirations but I am one of the luckiest people alive! You give such great advice and support when I need it the most (and even when I don't think I do). There are times I could not have gotten through without you! I love you so so so much! Thank you for all you've given me!

Same as with mom -- I put Adam in charge, so we may have to try the whole 'gift/card' thing again next year.

To all the other moms reading this: You are all incredible women and I wish you the best day ever!! You have all been an inspiration in my life and I am a better person because of it. Nothing would be the same without each and everyone of you. Enjoy the day and spoil yourselves. You deserve it. Thanks for the everlasting love and support. You're amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Happy Mother's Day honey! I know right now you're still out on your day-long trip, but maybe if you aren't too tired, you'll have a chance to check comments tonight. Your brother is still in bed, so whether or not there's a card is still unknown. In any case, it's absolutely beautiful here. Amy gave me a B&N coupon, so I'm going to head over there later and pick up a book. Get a coffee. Of course. Crystal and Mike are going to the Avengers today for her birthday. It was great! See it in Liverpool or London if you can. I love you too, and, as always, am so proud of you. I'll check for a post later, but otherwise we'll touch base tomorrow like usual. Hope the Cliffs of Mohr were everything you hoped! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete