Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Liverpool Pictures

 Me at Albert Dock.
 A shipi in Albert Dock
 Just a picture I took of an older couple on the dock. I thought they might look how an immigrant couple would look, waiting to get on a boat. Looking out at the unknown.
 Me with the water behind me.
 Sign.
Part of the dock -- you can walk all the way down or sit on a bench and look out at the water.
 This isn't just a creepy skull and head...see the story below.
 Story
 A small part of the ceiling in the Liverpool Cathedral.
 Me in the Liverpool Cathedral.
A different section of the Cathedral. I'm actually on like a balcony here...you see the sides with all the little arches -- I'm in a smaller one at the back of this hall.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephers...So, the last destination before home is right around the corner. I don't blame you for wanting to come home, unpack and just BE. I am a home body myself. That being said - I don't know ONE OTHER PERSON who has done what you are in the midst of doing. Most of us just try to imagine (at some poing) what it's like in England, or France, or Italy, etc, etc...YOU KNOW! Can't wait to see pics of London!! Love to you - Kiwi XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the old couple on the dock! Can't wait to see all of your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, That picture of the cathedral takes my breath away! Wow. Also, I didn't know if I clicked on the picture it would full screen. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing about the cathedral is that this was a smaller hall in the whole building. It's not even the main hall! It's just unreal!

    ReplyDelete