Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Muggles

I'm sure you are all already sick of my constant blogging -- three times in one day. Yeesh. But, before I go to bed (yes, bed it's almost 10 p.m. here) I had to post about something that just gives me a bit of a chuckle. I've exchanged all my American cash for Euros and it's not so much the paper bills, but the coins are hilarious! At least the 50 cent pieces are: they look almost like how I'd imagine a gold galleon from Harry Potter to look. I'm such a muggle. I'll take some pictures of them tomorrow and post them. Right now I'm going to finish my soda and and go up and get some good rest (I took about a four hour nap earlier).

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! I'm sure Mike will love a chance to see them. It was such a relief to see that you had arrived and were settled yesterday. Did you do the walking tour last night? I'm so proud of you. Keep the posts coming! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete